AMAZING INDONESIAN FOOD - INDONESIAN CRAB & ASPARAGUS SOUP

INDONESIAN CRAB & ASPARAGUS SOUP





I got this recipe from indonesian woman magazine which I do not know when it was published. Infact I have just teared and kept it for years ;-) Due to practically reason this recipe has been modified. In original recipe stated, I shall use broth, in my practice I use normal water. And I also add garlic to satisfy my taste. The result is superb!! ;-)



Directions:
§  Put the water in a deep saucepan and bring to boil.
§  Heat 1 tbsp butter in a frying pan, stir fry the onion and garlic. Stirring all the time until fragrant.



§  Add the crab meat, pepper and salt. Stir until the crab well cooked.
§  Transfer the mixed crab to the deep saucepan. Add the asparagus.


§  Pour in the beaten egg over it and stir quickly to scramble.
§  Add the corn flour water and stir until thicken.


§  Serve hot with baguette/French bread.



Subscribe to receive free email updates:

2 Responses to "AMAZING INDONESIAN FOOD - INDONESIAN CRAB & ASPARAGUS SOUP"